Liberal? Why, yes. Yes I am.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Common Sense

Jesus Christ, woman, either you want a private life, or you don't. But you cannot, repeat, cannot have it both ways.

You cannot in one sentence discuss a desire to protect your family and their privacy, and in the very next sentence discuss plans for picnics and effing cruises you want to take with you're creepy blog followers.

Jennifer McKinney, I liked you better before you were famous, back when you were cool, and edgy, and different, and only a little religiously irritating. Now you're commercial, preachy, contradictory, and almost totally irritating. If not for the train wreck effect, I'd have quit watching long ago.


Sorry... just wanted to get that off my chest.

By the by, and totally off topic, I got back teh intratoobs today, and full two weeks later than expected. Eh...

No comments: