Liberal? Why, yes. Yes I am.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Whatever the hell is wrong with my dog

This is Daisy.



She is the light of my life and the apple of my eye.

And right now there is something terribly wrong with her.

For the past two nights in a row she has started shaking and wailing for no discernible reason and running around the house trying to get away from whatever is hurting her.

She's just finished a week-long course of antibiotics after a harrowing weekend adventure during which she was bitten by any and every bug found in the woods of central Louisiana. No ticks that we are aware of, but she did spend four unsupervised hours lost in the woods.

She's been drinking, and she'll take snacks of table food, but she hasn't eaten her food for a few days now.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Does anybody out there know what's wrong with my Daisy Mae?

Thanks in advance,
J

No comments: